Naruto: Rebirth Rise of the Akatsuki
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto: Rebirth Rise of the Akatsuki

This is for advanced role players. Here you pick your path Either you are a ninja serving your village or your a rouge ninja or a ninja orginzation out to kill anything that gets in your way

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Akatsuki Sealing Chanber

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow

Shadow

Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Empty
PostSubject: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:47 am

A dark gloomy room full of the darkest chakra ever known and it all belongs to the statue where the beasts are stored after capture. Shadow sits on the right thumb of the creature's hand and meditates, his own chakra tryingto merge with that of the chakra in the room. as long as noone comes in here for another few seconds, i should be ableto take some chakra He thought to himself as his chakra started to take over some of the powerful dark chakra.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 3:54 pm

(right thumb is zero and thats mine) Light walks in with the akatsuki clothing on as he stares emotionless as a whole arsonal of sythes and swords lay attached to his back. Chains soon are seen wraped around his visable wrists and his head band not seen to the human eye. "get off my spot we have important buisness to tend to"
Back to top Go down
https://narutorrota.rpg-board.net
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:16 pm

(it thought you were left thumb, my bad) Shadow finishes taking a little of of the chakra in the room and opens one of his eyes, glaring at light. "sorry i thought i was on my thumb." Shadow jumps up and lands on the left thumb, reassuming his seated position. "what business do we have to tend to, oh fearless light?"
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:20 pm

"call me that again and ill rip you appart with one of the weapons upon my shoulders. Now get up and lets head to the leaf village we have our respects to take part there. Plus im recieving intel that there is a strong chakra level over posibilitity of being a Jinchuriki. Now lets go and if i have to tell you again i will kill you just out of the utter respect i don't have for you!" Light turns his back and starts walking to take his leave.
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Shadow jumps down, sighing and follows light out of the chamber, thinking to himself. two years of partnership and he still cant take a damn joke Shadow tooks his sycthes out of his shadow and placed them on his back, kinda like light did with his weapons. Shadow checks his waist for his sheathed sword and nods in approval.
Back to top Go down
Light
Admin
Light

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:55 pm

(post in the topic senko made)
Back to top Go down
Shadow

Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:55 pm

Shadow was once again, meditating on his left thumb, trying to merge with some the dark chakra. Since the last time, there was more and it was twice as hard, that genin and kage really pissed him off, he needed to get more chakra for his shadows to he can kill them next time. All that he needed was light's order to move on the bijuu. While trying to get chakra, his own chakra covered his body, healing any damages he took from the village invasion.
Back to top Go down
phantom3feara

phantom3feara

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeMon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

jackal had woken up within the akatsuki base.
'shukaku where are you?'she asked
"he is asleep jackal he wont wake up for some reason'her other self said
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Narora Hatake Uchimaki

Narora Hatake Uchimaki

Location : Administration Pannal... seriously i'm a master at it.

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:22 pm

Narora had somehow found his way into the cell. "Jackal we need to go now."
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/
phantom3feara

phantom3feara

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 1:38 am

"don't have to tell me twice"jackal said struggling in her restraints
"uh mind lending me a hand?"
Back to top Go down
http://soulreaper-ninja.forumotion.com/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akatsuki Sealing Chanber   Akatsuki Sealing Chanber Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Akatsuki Sealing Chanber
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Rebirth Rise of the Akatsuki :: Rouge Orginzations :: Akatsuki-
Jump to: